Sunday, March 8, 2009

Is it Winter or is it Spring????

Well the weather never fails to amaze me..... just as I had convinced my self that it was finally Spring time, it snows like 3 inches in what seemed like 5 minutes. This weekend we went to Coeurdalene to run some errands. It was nice and sunny when we left Sandpoint, and when we got home we were in the middle of a blizzard. It was crazy, because yesterday we have the blizzard and now today, the sun was shining and it was really warm. I wish we could just make up our minds... is it spring or is it winter.... i just can't take it anymore. Anyways I got my hair cut this weekend, and I kept it dark. It actually was pretty red when I first got home, but after a shower it seems less dramatic. I am trying to decide, do I keep it dark for the wedding or do I transition back to a blond???? Such tough decisions I have to make!! The picture above is my new hair, the picture isn't great, but you can tell its pretty dark. We had a nice weekend, nothing too exciting. Dinner with the girls on Saturday, arlos, wine... always a good time. We have a pretty busy week ahead of us and I think we are going to try to make it to Spokane next weekend. Now its time to watch desperate house wives and brothers and sisters.



No comments:

Post a Comment