Porter Nees is the newest member of our family. He was born on March 14th 2009. We picked him up May 8th 2009. Here are some fun pictures. He's doing well, sleeping, eating and playing!!

Thanks to Kim and Bryce for the great homecoming!

He eventually went inside his dog house and took a good long nap.


Here's Porter and Duder hanging out with Matt and Shan




Porter loves the duck that Mary gave him...

This is Porter and his brother Duder, sharing a nice drink of water... watch out though, they do not like to share their food

He is the cutest thing !!

Our First family photo!!

Heidi Jo- he is ADORABLE!! Have so much fun with him... watch out... he will be HUGE before you know it! Hope wedding planning is going well!!
ReplyDeleteMegan
Porter is SO, So adorable!!!!!!!!!!! I may be stalking your blog for updates and just seeing these pictures again! I've never met him, but really think I'm in love...it ALMOST makes me want another...And then I remember all those "Marley" type moments in my life! Have So much fun playing, sleeping, and snuggling him, plus there isn't anything better than puppy breath:) I may be biased, but chocolate labs are the best!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I know I already wrote a novel, but I forgot one thing. The Duck toy is the BEST toy every-Poacher's Favorite anyway! We've had endless laughs because of the duck.
ReplyDelete