The day after our wedding we stayed the night at the Davenport before we left for our trip to Maui.
This is the view from our Honeymoon Suite at the davenport :)

I made Jason pose in the tub while he watched ESPN



I made Jason pose in the tub while he watched ESPN


We arrived in Maui Monday afternoon. It was so HOT. We had to drive about 40 min. to our hotel and had to stop half way to apply Sun screen

Our first stop... view of the ocean. It is so beautiful in Maui

Our first stop... view of the ocean. It is so beautiful in Maui


Ha ha... I made Jason pose next to the car

Jason and I stayed at the Westin for the first 3 nights of our trip and then we stayed at a condo in Kihei for the rest of the trip.
Here are some pictures of the westin grounds
More pictures to come tomorrow












I am glad you had a great time. It looks like you had a great honeymoon! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos.
ReplyDelete