Happy Thanksgiving. This year thanksgiving lasted through Saturday. Thursday we went to Wendy and Dean's house. Dinner was great and we had fun visiting with the Largent's. Friday I went shopping with my mom and sister, early early!! We actually had a great time and I got quite a few Christmas presents while I was out. Friday we were also able to spend a little time with Heidi, Maddie and Isabella. Wow, those two little girls are just the cutest and they are growing so fast. Saturday we made thanksgiving for my parents, sister and Jason's dad. Dinner turned out really well, and we were able to use our China for the first time as well. Porter, Duder and their cousin Simon played all day. Thanksgiving was great and Jason and I have so much to be thankful for this year: the begining of our marriage together, a wedding that was so incredible, sharing our wedding year with my sister and Ryan, our puppy, and our wonderful family and friends.
Porter -8 months old

Thanksgiving dinner 2009

Morris' and Nees' family

Sissy, Ryan, Zack, Kate, Jason and I are thankful for our funny puppies!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
No comments:
Post a Comment