Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ugh... Sick

So, I finally got sick.  Everyone at work has been sick this winter, and I finally got sick too.  And let me tell you I have been wiped out!  The flu is the worst kind of sick.  Im pretty sure my husband saw me at my finest this weekend,  ha ha!  Anyways, Im feeling better while sitting up, just not so much while standing or walking around.  Hopefully this is almost over, becuase I need to get back to work, and there is only so much TLC and Discovery Health that I can take.  I know its amazing, but Im am tired of watching these shows!!

Oh by the way, I have the best husband ever!  He has taken such good care of me.

Heidi Nees

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry you've been so sick :( I suggest HGTV... its the best and be careful because it's quite addicting! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete