I can't believe how fast time has been flying by. We moved to Seattle 2 MONTHS ago, (its seems like we've been here for 2 days), and Thanksgiving is next week. Wow.
I have started using instagram, which I love (i know that I am really late to this trend). So, here are a few photos from the last couple weekends.
We went to watch one of Will's first basketball games. Matt is coaching his team. 5 year old basketball is great! Will is an all-star. :)
Jason and I went to our first Seahawks game. We tail-gated with Sam, Andy and Brian before the game. Sam also was taped for a Seahawk trivia TV segment.
Jason went to watch the cougs play football this weekend in Pullman with his Dad and Zack. I went to the Rainn Wilson show @ the Paramount with Sam, Jeni and Andy. It was a great show.
Here are a few shots of what Porter has been up to lately. Mostly his days are the same. He has a nice breakfast in the morning, takes some long naps during the day while we are gone (he searches out the softest place in the house for his nap time). Fetch at the basketball court with us at night, Dinner, and play time with Jason. He misses Duder.
We have not met any friends (outside the family) yet, so we are still utilizing our Ipad for friendship maintenance.
I have to say, again, I love how convenient shopping is now.... good for me, bad for the budget.
No comments:
Post a Comment