Tuesday, March 6, 2012

24 hours for hank

It's that time of year again, and Jason and I are going back to Sandpoint to participate in the 24 hours for hank event. Jason is skiing this year & I will be supporting and helping throughout the race. Please take a minute and watch the video and donate!

Hi Friends!

I am raising money for this very important cause and I'm asking you to help by making a contribution. The 24 Hours for Hank fundraiser was created by a group of friends and family of Hank Sturgis, when Hank was diagnosed with the rare disease Cystinosis in 2007. Hank's dad Brian was a co-worker and friend of mine at Coldwater Creek.

The event is an amazing feat of fundraising determination as skiers race all day and all night, for 24 hours straight, in support of Hank and the Cystinosis Research Foundation. My goal this year is to ski 100 runs, which is about half of what it would take to win the race!

Last year we raised over $90,000 and we need your support to make the event successful again this year. Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly & securely. You will receive email confirmation of your donation and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation. I thank you in advance for your support, and really appreciate your generosity!!

To donate:
http://www.active.com/donate/24hoursforhank/JasonNees

To learn more about Hank and this rare disease called Cystinosis, please visit the site below.
http://www.24hoursforhank.org/



Take care,
Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment