Monday, January 12, 2015

Sylvia is 19 months old

This past month has flown by!  I imagine Sylvia will be 2 before we know it.

We're still working on going to dance class without mama.  Sylvia is getting better and better at communicating.  Putting 2 and 3 word sentences together.  She can say AB and the number 2.  I think Sylvia has a good humerous personality, she fits in nicely in our family.  Sylvia likes to run at soccer and finished her last class of music this month.  

Sylvia's appetite is getting stronger and stronger.  But, she still likes to throw food.  She has started requesting waffles :)

This month Dada was able to be home more and we loved it.  Sylvia just adores Jason.  

Size 18 month clothes
Size 4 diaper
I think we're moving to size 5 shoe
Working on our 13th tooth (canines)
Entering an 18 month sleep regression, nothing too horrible 
Still using a pacifier at night 

Oh, and we are officially done using bottles :).





































No comments:

Post a Comment