Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's day - one day late. We had a great valentines day, Jason and I went out to dinner on Friday at Arlos and we had dinner with Friends on Saturday night at the Neiman's. Dinner was so good, and time with our friends was a lot if fun too. Here are some pictures:
Dinner at the Neimans:

My valentine's flowers


We have also spent the last couple of days watching Jason's family dog "Chip". It has been a lot of fun and has made me want a puppy even more. Chip is such a good dog, (I hope Porter is as good as he is). I have been walking chip (jason can't walk that far yet) and Chip and I have become fast friends.


Other news:
My sister and Ryan adopted a westie puppy!! His name is Simon. I will post a picture as soon as I get one. He is the cutest little thing ever.... Sissy says that he is only about 5 inches tall!! I think the cats might attack him.

Also, as soon as I am done with this post Jason is going to call the breeder we have picked and put our names on the waiting list for a puppy. I could not be more excited. If all goes well Porter could be born in the middle of March and he can come home in May. We talked to the breeder yesterday and she is pretty certain that Marshmallow is pregnant, but she will know for sure in a couple weeks.

I can't wait!!!

Have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. So exciting about a puppy!!! Chris and I are seriously obsessed with our puppy... its almost not normal. :) What kind are you getting???!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear puppy updates! They are SO much fun, especially labs (perhaps I'm biased, ha)!

    ReplyDelete