Sunday, February 8, 2009

More wedding planning

We finally found a wedding photographer and a caterer. I am so proud of us!! I am so excited about both. Our photographer is Jackie www.jax-creations.com. Her pictures are amazing. I feel really comfortable with her and I think she is going to do a great job of capturing our special day. As for our caterer, we have decided on "Sweet basil and Saige". This is actually Kara (one of my bridesmaid's cousin's catering business. Her name is Amber and her husband and her sweet baby Saige live here in Sandpoint. I am really excited to work with her as well, now I just have to decide exactly what food we want to serve at our wedding. I will save that decision for next week.

This weekend we went to Spokane to do some shopping and visit my sister and Ryan. We had a good time, we watched the Zags game and went shopping at River park Square. Jason went on a bit of a shopping spree and came home with 3 pairs of shoes. (Don't ever let him tell you that I am the one that gets carried away when we go shopping).

We also made a stop at the jewelry design center to look at wedding bands for the 2 of us. I found one that I love, and I actually think Jason found one too. Wedding plans are finally coming along.

Now its time to get ready to watch BIG LOVE!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding a photographer and caterer. I am sure you feel much better having those two things out the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It must feel so great to have those items taken care of. I can't wait to check out your photographers website...I'm a big sucker for wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete