Here are a few of our engagement pictures. Our photographer did such a good job, we are really happy with how they all turned out. Check out her website, she's amazing!!! www.jax-creations.com
SO ADORABLE HEIDI JO! It is so crazy to see you with dark hair... super cute!! I love the pic in front of the Sandpoint sign and the 6th one down and the last one! And can I just say how much you and Sissy look alike... crazy!!!
Your pictures are so amazing and adorable!! I love them all...I think my fave-(it was hard to pick) is the 2nd to last one. They are all terrific though!
SO ADORABLE HEIDI JO! It is so crazy to see you with dark hair... super cute!! I love the pic in front of the Sandpoint sign and the 6th one down and the last one! And can I just say how much you and Sissy look alike... crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are so amazing and adorable!! I love them all...I think my fave-(it was hard to pick) is the 2nd to last one. They are all terrific though!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures! I love your hair as well.
ReplyDelete