Spring is finally here. It was a beautiful weekend and Jason and I spent all weekend working in the yard. We moved into our house in July so this is our first spring as home owners and let me tell you there is a lot to do after the snow goes away. We planted trees, planted flowers and worked in the yard. Owning our own house is so fun... we have a lot of plans for the next few weeks. We are building a dog Kennel for Porter, we are putting the finishing touches on Porter's dog house.. its great (I will post pictures soon). We spent a lot of the weekend trying to decide what to do with our backyard. Its a pretty small backyard so we have nixed the idea of trees. I think we have decided that we will build the deck and plant some lilac bushes in the corners. I also want to try to plant some hydrangeas as well, but we will see. Anyways.... I love our house, I love the location and I love that its finally SPRING!!


Our front porch... it was nice enough today that we even had Lunch outside

I planted some new flowers in the cedar pots and my Tulips actually came up. They are going to bloom anyday... I feel so acomplished that I actually planted something and it did not die.

This is our neighborhood pond...they just recently turned on the waterfall... its so pretty and its neat because there are tons of bullfrogs at night.

Here's Jason... so happy that I took his picture while he was planting the trees behind our house.

No comments:
Post a Comment