Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday - Garages and Yards

So I thought that I would join Kelly's Korner's house tours. This week is all about garages and yards. I am most excited about this because I actually planted flowers and they are not dying. I also have tomatoes growing!! Jason built our deck in the backyard and I love it. Now all we need is patio furniture. Enjoy!











post signature

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Kelly's Korner... she is so stinkin cute. Your flowers look amazing! And make sure Porter is no where near your tomatoes... I learned the hard with Charlie last year. And apparently tomatoes are supposed to be really, really bad for animals... oops!

    Have a great 4th! How is wedding planning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute house and great views! Your garage is so clean too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful home, awesome views, neat garage, pretty plants... you have it all. :-)

    Cece

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the view and i love your landscaping, so pretty!!! The garage is so organized!

    ReplyDelete