So My sister got married July 18th, the wedding was so fun and my sister and Ryan looked fantastic.... We all had such a great time. I will post some more pictures when I get some. We have been doing more planning for our wedding now, its getting so close. I am getting really excited now!! This last weekend we took Porter on his first camping trip. He did so well, and he loves to swim now. I am pretty sure this last weekend was the best weekend of his little puppy life. There were things to see, and kids to play with, other dogs to play with and he was able to run around without a leash. Anyways here are some pictures of the last few weeks.....
Porter sported his bandanna around his neck during his first camping trip.... here he is sleeping in the boat.
We were able to get Kim in the water this year.... she even tried knee boarding!!
Here is jason swimming with Porter

Jason is complimenting Porter on his good swim
Here is Emma getting ready for Sissy's wedding (this is Sissy and Ryan's Niece)
Here are Staci (Bridesmaid) and Kahea (flower girl) getting ready for Sissy's wedding



Cute Pictures! Glad to see you're doing well!
ReplyDelete