On Sunday we celebrated with Isabella (My soon to be Niece) for her First birthday!! Here is her pretty cake...

Isabella having a good time with her first birthday cake... The cake place made Isabella her very own little cake, it was really cute
Maddie sliding down the slide... she was a great big sister and helped Isabella open all her presents....
On Saturday Kara hosted my bridal shower at her Mother - in law's house. The bridal shower was so nice. Thanks so much Kara, I had a great time!!
My mom, Sister and I. Sissy hosted my bachelorette party Saturday night, we had a great dinner, and I got some fun stuff!!! Thanks Sissy!! ( I don't have pictures from the bachelorette party....alcohol and the camera just did not mix)
Me with 2 of my soon to be niece's Eve and Maddie...
Wendy, Heidi, and Jenni....
Maddie helped me open my presents too..
Me and all my bridesmaids
Kim made these cute "boy shorts" - they say "Mrs Nees"
My shower was sooo cute... Kara incorporated all my colors
The tables at the bridal shower
My bridal shower host and great friend Kara!!
My mom and sister at the shower
Yummy Lemonade
So I got a great new camera for my birthday... I have been taking even more pictures then normal.... Jason and Porter.... they are so tough :)
Porter loves his Daddy
Me and some friends celebrating my 26th birthday!!!
Well the countdown to the wedding is on... I can't believe its soo close, thanks to everyone for making my bridal shower, and bachelorette party sooo fun!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment