Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009 and a few other things

December has been a busy month for us as I am sure it has for all of you.....
My Sister's birthday December 10th..
Coug basketball game with the Largents, we all love Maddie's sweater! Go Cougs!

Porter's first snow

Christmas tree 2009

Making Christmas cookies with friends

Festive sweater party at the Kliewer's


Chrristmas 2009


I got my village for Christmas!!
Maddie and Heidi on Christmas Eve

Papa Dean with his grand-daughters

We were able to experience Christmas morning with Clare this year... and she was much more interested in the fruit snacks that Santa left then un wrapping any presents this year :)

My Mom's new puppy Louie
Christmas morning with the Hahn's


So we are coming upon the 1 year anniversary of my blog.... I actually kept my first new year's resolution ever!!! For 2010 I have convinced Kate to join the blogging world. (www.katesirany.blogspot.com)
We are going to learn to bake and cook this year, our plan is to bake something together during the week and then make Sunday dinner together every week.
Wish us luck!!
Heidi Nees

No comments:

Post a Comment