Sunday, January 17, 2010
Baking and Cooking
I've neglected the blog for a few days. I'm catching up on the last week's worth of the baking and cooking adventure. This past Thursday Kate and I made Poppy seed layer cake. We both decided that it tasted more like a muffin then cake. I think it had something to do with the "folding in" of the egg whites. We were not very familiar with that term. It still tasted really good, especially the cream cheese frosting, yum!

Last Sunday Kate's Mom and Dad were in town visiting so we made them homemade pizza and breadsticks. All I have to say is "it was so good"!!
Here is Kate and her onion cutting goggles... so funny :)

Jason has been in Tacoma for work the past few days, so its been pretty quiet around here. Me and Porter have had some nice bonding time :). I was able to make it to Spokane this weekend and spend some time with My sister, brother and law and also my parents. It was really nice to see all of them. I'm pretty excited for Jason to come home tonight, I'm not a huge fan of staying home alone, and Porter doesn't talk much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment