I've lost track of which day of the week it is now, oh how I love this long vacation! We are in Austria now, and it is beautiful. We are in the town of Innsbruck, it's a small town surrounded by the alps. These mountains are enormous, so much bigger then I imagined. The town itself is really cute, full of great shopping, great restaurants and a fun small town atmosphere. Innsbruck is also home of the famous ski jump from the Olympics
in the 70's. Yesterday we visited the ski jump as well as a castle. Our hotel is great, we are staying at hotel schwazerbaar and it's just a short walk into downtown. We had a pretty low key night because all of us are pretty tired, but we still went to a great dinner at a pub style restaurant.








Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Prandtauerufer,Innsbruck,Austria
No comments:
Post a Comment