Wednesday, April 3, 2013

25, 26, 27 & 28 weeks

We can't believe how fast time is going by now, here are my 25, 26, 27 & 28 weeks pictures. 

I am technically 29 weeks today - but I will save that picture for another blog post. 


Things to note about weeks 25 - 28. 
  • At our 20 week appointment we found out that we had "single artery umbilical".  Basically the umbilical cord is supposed to have 2 arteries & 1 vein but ours only has 1 artery & 1 vein.  Its a relatively common abnormality but still not a fun thing to hear.  We had a fetal echo performed at 25 weeks to check on the baby's heart & were assured that she looked healthy.  We will have another ultrasound at 32 weeks to check her growth. 
  • I've been growing & growing..... & growing....
  • We still have not decided on a name & probobly won't until we meet her
  • I've been in full on nesting mode, making list after list of things to get done before she arrives.
  • Jason painted the Nursery & we have it mostly set up
  • This little girl is moving a lot now & she definitely responds to her Daddy's voice :)

25 weeks

26 weeks

27 weeks

28 weeks

1 comment: