Friday, April 12, 2013

29 & 30 weeks

Well, we've made it to 30 weeks.  I can't believe how fast this whole pregnancy has gone.  Our baby will be here in about 10 weeks, its incredible. 
 
My sister & Marla hosted a baby shower for me in Spokane last weekend, & it was perfect.  I was amazed how many people came to support & celebrate Jason & I starting our family.  Thank you all who came, it was so special.  We received so many nice gifts & I am pretty sure our little girl will never wear the same thing twice :)
 
Can't wait to meet our little girl!!
 
A few things to note:
 - My love for sweets is still going strong
- I can't wait to have a cup of coffee
 -The nursery is nearing completion
- I've started to get heart burn this past week:  "no fun"


29 weeks

 
30 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment