The time keeps flying by and we are now 6.5 weeks away from our due date. I still can't believe how fast this has gone, but with everyday that passes I am more and more ready. We had another ultrasound becuase of our Single artery umbilical issue and everything checked out great. Baby Girl Nees is growing and they estimated her at 4lbs 7 ounces and 83rd percentile. We were able to see her face in a 3D ultrasound which was very neat.
A few pictures from the Last few weeks
We packed up a few weekends ago and decided to go camping. Although we plan to camp when the baby comes, I am not sure how soon we will be making it back out this summer, so we decided we better get it in now. We camped outside of Ellensburg on the river, and it was a really fun and relaxing weekend. I napped, Jason fished and Porter was able to run around and swim a little.
A few pictures from the Last few weeks
We packed up a few weekends ago and decided to go camping. Although we plan to camp when the baby comes, I am not sure how soon we will be making it back out this summer, so we decided we better get it in now. We camped outside of Ellensburg on the river, and it was a really fun and relaxing weekend. I napped, Jason fished and Porter was able to run around and swim a little.
Last weekend Matt, Shantelle and baby Avalon visited us. We had a great time, and the weather wasn't so bad either. We visited the tulip fields and took Avalon to her first Mariner's game. We are so thankful for such wonderful friends that will still travel across the state to visit with us.
Avalon and Baby Girl Nees are going to be such good friends!
You continue to look fabulous!
ReplyDelete