Sunday, January 12, 2014

7 months old



Today Sylvia is 7 months old.  It's 7:10am and she's still asleep!  She didn't wake up at all last night.  I know I'm jinxing it by talking about it but, it's amazing.  

Sylvia is growing so much, I'm not sure what she weighs but she's outgrowing clothes every day

She babbles constantly, and still smiles all the time.

We just recieved size 3 diapers, so we 'll be moving to those as soon as we finish our packages of size 2

Sylvia started eating solids, she's not too sure about them yet.  It's been a slow transition

Sylvia just emerged from another "developmental leap".- she's all sunshine right now!

We celebrated Christmas and New Years this past month (see other post)

Mama got a really bad stomach bug that affected my milk production temporarily.  Sylvia had 3 bottles of formula, and she accepted them really well.  We're back to mama's milk, but we're glad we know she'll take formula.  

Every day our little girl is changing.  She's growing so fast and we can't believe we can love her more everyday.
  
Sylvia's first food

Sylvia @ 7 months






















No comments:

Post a Comment