I had a really long week of work this last week. The weekend was much appreciated. On Friday we had Dinner at Zack's house. On Saturday I went to Spokane with Kim and Shantelle. We met my mom and sister at the Bridal Fair. Wow, let me say overwhelming. I have been to 3 of these events now and its still overwhelming. So many things to do........ Planning a wedding is tough especially while working the way I do. There is just not enough hours in a day. I have been engaged since June and I have the date set, a dress, and the venue. But there is so much more to be done. I need a photographer, Catering company, Cake, Bridesmaid dresses, invitations, flowers, honeymoon location, rehearsal dinner venue and so much more. My goal is to get the photographer set and engagment pictures set up soon. Anyways, the rest of my weekend was fun. Sunday we had breakfast at Kim and Bryce's (mmm... french toast and special mimosas). Shantelle and I played with my new Kitchen aid mixer... very exciting. We made Chocolate chip cookies and No bake cookies. I don't know how I ever lived without the Kitchen aid!! So fun. So, now its Sunday night and its time to get ready for another work week.
Here's to hoping this next week of work goes smoothly :)
Good Luck! It is amazing how much time and energy goes into planning a wedding. I hope you have a good week.
ReplyDelete