Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcoming 2009



Last night was New year's eve. We had a great time. Kara and Kevin came into town from Spokane to spend the evening with us. We had dinner at our house and the usual crowd came over. Matt and Shantelle Gillis, Kim and Bryce Kliewer, Zack and Kate. We had a houseful but it was a lot of fun. We went to the charity event sponsored by Angels over Sandpoint at the Sandpoint events center. There was a silent auction and we all went home with some rather interesting items. Zack bought a stained glass ski picture, I went home with a picnic set, and Gillis' went home with a "vintage" garment bag and a decorative ski boot. There were not very many young people at this event but, all in all we had a good time. I mean it was for a good cause and all.
Interesting events of the evening: Shantelle's shot of Whiskey, I scorched my arm on the fire place and was down and out for the evening, and Once again Jason (I mean Jake) made an appearence and is now peacefully recovering on the couch.

Happy New Year!!!

3 comments:

  1. Heidi Jo! So excited about your blog... i have become a little obsessed with reading blogs... they are so fun (and addicting...). I saw you have our blog link on the side of yours- as im sure you know its told from our dogs perspective. :) Ill add your to our blog as well.

    Hope all is well... and happy wedding planning!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heidi,
    I'm so excited you started a blog! They are addicting, yet so fantastic! I will definitely be adding yours to my faves!
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi,
    I am excited about your blog! It is a great way to see what people are up to. We need to come up there and see you soon. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete