Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jason's first Father's Day

I know it's a bit late to be blogging about Father's Day, but it was Jason's first and I didn't want to forget.

Sylvia was only 4 days old & she didn't have time to even get him a gift.  She arrived early and I think having her here with us was gift enough for Jason.  

Sylvia is so lucky to have a Daddy who works so hard and loves her so much.  i knew Jason would be a good dad, but to see him with Sylvia is the best thing in the world.  I am certain it won't take long for her to learn she has the best Daddy in the world!  

Happy Father's Day Jason!
 

Daddy & Sylvia 6.27.13 from Heidi Nees on Vimeo.

Daddy holding Sylvia for the first time....

Sylvia Mae - 6.12.13 from Heidi Nees on Vimeo.










No comments:

Post a Comment